Friday, December 19, 2008

i would like to be a record producer i think


After all of the different projects and ideas that i was introduced to in my Tech trends class, i think my favorite of all was audacity. The idea of being able to manipulate a pre-existing song or to create a new one for free blew my mind.  All i was thinking about was recording myself and then how i could record kids and have them make thier own songs.  I think, like Adam did with his students with down syndrome, having students get to make thier own music concrete at any age would be brilliant.  It would be them being artists in a way that music usually doesn't allow.  THey can play  a song or learn a song but they rarely get to compose a song at 5 years old. I cannot wait to try this on my nephews and niece at home and see what they come up with.

No comments: