Friday, December 19, 2008

Community music


I think that the new minor available for mus. ed. masters students is wonderful.  I personally really want to open my own daycare center that would have a focus in music as well as just being a regular daycare.  If i do this minor i will be informed in the business and law side of music and this is something that i wouldn't get otherwise.  I truly hope that the little kinks are worked out as i was very inspired by Dr. Elliott and Adam when they spoke of the community music places they've been and ideas they've had.  I would love to travel as well as Dr. Elliott does.  My realllll life goal is to be able to open a school in india or in africa and has been since i was like 12. I would love it to be a gardener/music based school that focuses on individualized education and this minor will really help with my understanding of what needs to be and should be done so it works.

No comments: